- In 2013, the Cat Hospital of Wichita became a certified Cat Friendly Practice. This means that we have been approved by the American Association of Feline Practitioners as a practice that has taken extra steps to assure that your cat is cared for respectfully and with as little stress as possible. Our staff has had additional training in understanding cat behavior and techniques for cat friendly handling. Visit www.catvets.com for more information on this program.
- In 2008, the Cat Hospital of Wichita moved to 6130 East Central! This is just west of our previous location.
- Dr. Jones graduated from Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 1994 and has practiced in the Wichita area since that time. She has focused exclusively on cats since 1998.
- The Cat Hospital of Wichita is the only feline-exclusive veterinary care facility in the area. Most veterinarians spend up to 75% of their time with dogs. At the Cat Hospital of Wichita, our focus is only on cats!
- Drop-Off service, for those on a tight schedule, is available at the Cat Hospital of Wichita. Leave your cat with us on your way to the office and pick up on your way home. We will take care of all the details while you are at work.
- Emergencies will be seen at any time during regular hours. The Cat Hospital of Wichita is open 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday. We are closed from noon to 1:30 for lunch.
- Dr. Jones received the Cooper-McKee Volunteer of the Year Award in 2005 as a result of forming Pets in Crisis and received a certificate of Appreciation in 2004 from the Wichita Police Department for her help with acquiring equipment for Wichita Police Dogs. She was also nominated in 2007 for the Best Veterinarian in America.